Re: st: how to us prais in a situation with comparison group

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: how to us prais in a situation with comparison group
Date   Wed, 2 May 2012 20:32:56 +0100

I don't know what autoreg in SAS does, so can't comment much, except for this.

If you can explain how autoreg calculates serial correlation of
residuals for your model, then somebody well qualified may be able to
comment. You could try betting that someone on this list knows what
autoreg in SAS does, but you're less likely to get a good answer.

You can't easily have it both ways. If your data are time series, it
is hard to bootstrap them meaningfully, at least in Stata.

Nick