Re: st: lines separating pie slices are not st.

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: lines separating pie slices are not st.
Date   Wed, 2 May 2012 16:39:31 +0100

Presumably, "st" means "straight".

I wouldn't worry about this unless it seriously affects chart
appearance in presentations or publications. Diagonal lines can only
be approximated by staircases, and often the approximation is
discernible on monitors.

Nick