Re: st: RE: creating 2 datasets in memory without saving and merge

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: creating 2 datasets in memory without saving and merge
Date   Sat, 28 Apr 2012 11:21:35 +0100

No disagreement from me on 1. with the understanding that "dataset"
here is being used in a non-Stata sense. Clearly Stata knows nothing
about the meaning of what is recorded as data and you can put any
number of dissociated data elements anywhere in your observations and
variables.

Evidently the problem has been solved otherwise.

Nick