Re: st: Spooky: Different Results with Repeated FE Estimation

From   Nick Sanders <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Spooky: Different Results with Repeated FE Estimation
Date   Wed, 25 Apr 2012 09:45:23 -0700

Hi Miyu,

I'll beat Nick (the much more knowledgeable one) to the punch in saying that, without any idea of what your data look like, what code you are running, and some input/output to compare, there's little information anyone can provide to you as to why you might see different results. Can you post some short example code and output? That would greatly increase the chances someone can help you.

Best,
Nick