Re: st: "how close is close?" -nnmatch- and reviewer complains

Subject   Re: st: "how close is close?" -nnmatch- and reviewer complains
Date   Wed, 25 Apr 2012 10:05:12 -0400

Adam Olszewski <[email protected]>:
Note that -nnmatch- matches based on Mahalanobis distance, not
propensity scores.
Official -hotelling- or equivalent -regress- commands can be used to
assess balance before and after matching.