FW: st: Regression with multiple age groups

From   Shirley Sy <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   FW: st: Regression with multiple age groups
Date   Wed, 25 Apr 2012 09:47:32 +0100

Apologies my email formatted wrong, I mean, my age variable for both husband and wife is split into 7 groups: 'under20', '20to29', '30to39', 40to49', '50to59', '60plus'and 'not stated', and the total number of individuals within each age group is stated for each year. How would I run a regression given that I have the total numbers in each group rather than individual ages?

Shirley