Re: st: -cmp- does not work properly - wrong installation?

From   "Laura R." <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: -cmp- does not work properly - wrong installation?
Date   Fri, 20 Apr 2012 19:46:24 +0200

Thaynk you very much, Christopher, and Nick, again.

@ Christopher: I did that and it did not change anything to the error
messages with both mine and the public dataset, even after restarting.
But I'll keep the commands in mind and will try it later today or
tomorrow, as you suggested.

@ Nick: Okay, I did -update query- and there are differences in the
dates of "currently installed" and "latest available". So I guess I
shall follow this recommendation:

Recommendation
    Type -update all-

Best,