Re: st: St: interpret the result of Hausman test

From   John Antonakis <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: St: interpret the result of Hausman test
Date   Thu, 19 Apr 2012 15:41:55 +0200

hausman one two, sigmamore

What does that give? If the hausman test is still NPD try:

ivreg2 y (x = z), endog(x)

Also, did you try it in sem as I suggested?

If the p value of the endogeneity test is < .05 then x is endogenous.

However, if your sample is small the test might not have much power (so I would be worried about endogeneity if < .10). If you have good reason to believe that x is endogenous then the iv estimator should be retained.

HTH,
J.

Prof. John Antonakis
Faculty of Business and Economics