Re: st: Generate random missing values within a set of variables

From   Eduardo Montoya <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Generate random missing values within a set of variables
Date   Sun, 15 Apr 2012 09:41:23 -0700

Generalizing using the combinations approach seems tricky.  You might take
a look at -rowranks-.

*---------- begin example ------------
// create some data
drop _all