Re: st: Simultaneous Equation Dynamic Panel Estimation

From   David Greenberg <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Simultaneous Equation Dynamic Panel Estimation
Date   Fri, 13 Apr 2012 18:39:17 -0400

Laxmi, you might think of using Stata's sem command to analyze the
equations using Structural Equation Modeling. YOu can see examples of
this approach in  my co-authored book, Ronald Kessler and David
Greenberg, LINEAR PANEL ANALYSIS (Academic Press, out of print). We
used LISREL In our work, but you should be able to translate our
set-ups into Stata without any problems. David Greenberg, Sociology
Department, New York University