st: Looking for Consultants-Framing Experiment Data, Expert using Margins/plots

From   Adam Schaeffer <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Looking for Consultants-Framing Experiment Data, Expert using Margins/plots
Date   Fri, 13 Apr 2012 12:19:46 -0400

Hello all . . .

Our company, Evolving Strategies, conducts framing/message experiments (primarily issue/political), and we are looking for a consultant to help create Stata routines for analyzing future projects. We are looking for both short-term and ongoing business relationships.

We are looking for someone who is very comfortable quickly exploring and decomposing data, determining appropriate models, identifying main treatment impacts, interactions, producing predicted probabilities, etc, translating statistical analysis into results that are intelligible to a lay audience and relevant to real-world concerns  (very skilled with using margins and marginsplot). In short, someone who can confidently and quickly masticate experimental data for client use.

Ideally, we are looking for someone who is very careful and precise but also creative.

Please email me directly or call if you are interested or have any contacts who might be interested, and many thanks in advance for any interest or leads.

Best,
Adam

Adam B. Schaeffer, Ph.D.
Director of Research