Re: st: Suggestion - Citing references from Stata Journal

From   Michael McCulloch <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Suggestion - Citing references from Stata Journal
Date   Thu, 12 Apr 2012 07:30:31 -0700

I've used Endnote and Stata the same amount of time (started Stata with v6). In my experience,automatic import and manual entry citations take the same amount of time. The claim of time savings is spurious.

Sincerely,

Michael McCulloch, LAc MPH PhD
Pine Street Clinic / Pine Street Foundation
124 Pine Street
San Anselmo, CA 94960
www.pinestreetfoundation.org