Re: st: mat list

From   Maarten Buis <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: mat list
Date   Tue, 10 Apr 2012 15:21:46 +0200

I would look at -help estimates- and use -estimates store- and
-estimates restore-. If your problem is too complicated for that than
it will certainly be so complicated that the probability of a hard to
find bug is (near) 100% when referring to coefficients by column
number.

If you decide to use scalars, than don't forget to use -tempname-s for
them (variables and scalars share the same namespace, and this can
cause problems), see the manual entry for -scalar-.

-- Maarten

Maarten L. Buis
Institut fuer Soziologie
Universitaet Tuebingen