Re: st: Reemedy for serial correlation in Panel Data

From   David Greenberg <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Reemedy for serial correlation in Panel Data
Date   Mon, 9 Apr 2012 23:14:22 -0400

Small sizes are going to mean large standard errors, or to put it
differently, low power to detect small to medium-sized effects.
Moreover, some statistics for panel data are only valid
asymptotically, with distributions in small samples that are not
known. Whether it makes sense for you to proceed in these
circumstances is hard to say without knowing more about what you are
doing. David Greenberg