RE: st: Remedy for serial correlation in Panel Data

From   Cameron McIntosh <[email protected]>
To   STATA LIST <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Remedy for serial correlation in Panel Data
Date   Fri, 6 Apr 2012 22:04:00 -0400

See:
Drukker, D.M. (2003). Testing for serial correlation in linear panel-data. The Stata Journal, 3(2), 168–177.http://ageconsearch.umn.edu/bitstream/116069/2/sjart_st0039.pdf

Okui, R. (2009). Testing serial correlation in fixed effects regression models based on asymptotically unbiased autocorrelation estimators. Mathematics and Computers in Simulation, 79(9), 2897–2909.
Hong, Y., & Kao, C. (2004). Wavelet-Based Testing for Serial Correlation of Unknown Form in Panel Models. Econometrica, 72(5), 1519-1563. Yamagata, T. (2008). A joint serialcorrelation test for linear panel data models. Journal of Econometrics, 146(1), 135–145.
Cam