st: Re: Comparing AuROC for same predictor but different outcomes in single survey-weighted sample

From   Anna DeBenedetti Rubinsky <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Re: Comparing AuROC for same predictor but different outcomes in single survey-weighted sample
Date   Fri, 6 Apr 2012 11:04:18 -0700

Thank you, Dr. Dwamena, but I believe roccomp and rocreg only
facilitate the (more common) comparison of two AuROCs for different
predictors (e.g. screening instruments) of the same binary outcome,
and not the comparison of two AuROCs for the same predictor (e.g.
screening instrument) but different variants of the binary outcome, as
I wish to do.

Anna