Re: st: Online survey tools with stata integration

From   Klaus Pforr <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Online survey tools with stata integration
Date   Fri, 06 Apr 2012 11:45:07 +0200

<>

if "integration" simply means, that you want to import the data in Stata, you can probably use almost any survey tool. If you receive spss-data, you can use <usespss>, if you have sas-data, you can use <usesas> for importing the data into stata. There are many other ways to import more exotic data, which are described in "Overview of importing data into Stata" in the Data Management Manual.

Klaus