Re: st: CUSUM6

From   Muhammad Anees <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: CUSUM6
Date   Wed, 4 Apr 2012 21:50:25 +0500

Help file for the said -cusum6- suggest giving the options -cs(cusum)-
and -cs2(cusum2)- will save the results for CUSUM and CUSUM Square
respectively. It can further be plotted using the traditional graph
from within Stata.

Hope this helps
Anees
On Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 7:02 PM, Nat Tharnpanich <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi all,
>   I would like to plot cumulative sum and cumulative sum of square of
> recursive residuals using the command CUSUM6. However, it turns out that the
> command only provides the plot of the CUSUM Square. How can I get the plot
> of the CUSUM? Thanks so much.
> --
> Nat Tharnpanich
> Downing College and Department of Land Economy
> University of Cambridge
> CB2 1DQ
> [email protected]
> *
> *   For searches and help try:

Best
Muhammad Anees
Assistant Professor/Programme Coordinator
COMSATS Institute of Information Technology
Attock 43600, Pakistan
http://www.aneconomist.com