Re: st: Binary Choice Model and fixed effects - interpreting the interaction effects?

From   Maarten Buis <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Binary Choice Model and fixed effects - interpreting the interaction effects?
Date   Mon, 2 Apr 2012 16:00:55 +0200

That is due to the effect of that the constant is not calculated in
these models. So you'll have to interpret the odds ratios without the
baseline odds. This is not ideal but can be done, and I guess that is
the price you'll have to pay for estimating a fixed effects model...

-- Maarten

Maarten L. Buis
Institut fuer Soziologie
Universitaet Tuebingen