Re: st: Binary Choice Model and fixed effects - interpreting the interaction effects?

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Binary Choice Model and fixed effects - interpreting the interaction effects?
Date   Mon, 2 Apr 2012 11:23:50 +0100

As my own earlier post indicated, people interested in -inteff- should
download the later version from 4-3. This won't help your problem.