Re: st: Binary Choice Model and fixed effects - interpreting the interaction effects?

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Binary Choice Model and fixed effects - interpreting the interaction effects?
Date   Mon, 2 Apr 2012 11:04:23 +0100

-inteff- is from SJ.

SJ-4-3  st0063_1  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Software update for inteff
        (help inteff if installed)  . . . . . E. C. Norton, H. Wang, and C. Ai
        Q3/04   SJ 4(3):359
        bug fix for inteff

SJ-4-2  st0063  Interaction effects & standard errors in logit & probit models
        (help inteff if installed)  . . . . . E. C. Norton, H. Wang, and C. Ai
        Q2/04   SJ 4(2):154--167
        computes the marginal effect of a change in two interacted
        variables for a logit or probit model, provides standard
        errors, and graphs the interaction effect

In referring to user-written commands, you are asked to make clear
_where_ the command comes from. -inteff- only supports -logit- or
-probit-. I don't know where you got the impression that either
-xtlogit- or -clogit- is supported. I can't comment on how to get what
you want or whether it is a good idea.

Nick