Re: st: RE: fixed effects glm - fractional dependent variable

From   joe j <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: fixed effects glm - fractional dependent variable
Date   Fri, 30 Mar 2012 10:30:35 +0200

Dave, the distribution of the proportion dependent variable (which is
a dissimilarity measure) is a bit odd in the sense that there are
relatively too many 1s (about 10%)-the rest of the distribution is
pretty flat.
Joe.