Re: st: Adding borders and gridlines to tables using -rtfutil-

From   "Roger B. Newson" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Adding borders and gridlines to tables using -rtfutil-
Date   Mon, 26 Mar 2012 18:16:23 +0100

I would tend to second Nick's advice about keeping tables as simple as possible, and not having too many lines. However, if you want to add such lines, then the answer probably involves using the -cdadd()- and -cdadd()- options of -rtfrstyle-. How exactly to do this is probably an RTF query, rather than a Stata query. The quick reference for RTF that I use is Burke (2003), and Sean Burke's web page, as recommended in the online help for -rtfutil-. However, the definitive Microsoft specification of RTF can be downloaded from
http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?displaylang=en&id=10725

I hope this helps.

Best wishes

Roger