st: Obtaining rrr's of margins after mlogit

From   John Francis <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Obtaining rrr's of margins after mlogit
Date   Wed, 21 Mar 2012 17:37:54 +0100

Hi,

I have a question on obtaining margins as relative risk ratios instead
of probabilities after I run the mlogit command. The reason I want to
do this is so that I can put different catagories in relation to one
another.
I know that, in a binary logit model, I could simply set -
expression(exp(xb())) - to get ORs.