Re: st: IV Probit

From   Robert Davidson <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: IV Probit
Date   Thu, 15 Mar 2012 12:46:18 -0400

Thank you for your response.  My endogenous regressor is also binary,
so even the first stage model is binary in nature.  Does this
basically mean that I cannot produce much in the way of diagnostics
other than to simply show that the instrument is highly correlated
with the endogenous regressor and weakly correlated with the error
term in the original model for which the instrument is to be used?