st: making tables with mi results

From   E Michael Foster <[email protected]>
Subject   st: making tables with mi results
Date   Thu, 15 Mar 2012 15:23:33 +0000

Anyone update me on how to use -est- to make tables of multiple imputation results?  I see that it's come up on the list a couple of times and the issue appears to be that -mi- was developed after -estout- and that the former stores results in places where the latter doesn't know to look --

Anyone have any tips for -estout- or any of the ways of automating tables?

E. Michael Foster
Professor, 	Department of Health Care Organization and Policy
		Department of Biostatistics
School of Public Health
The University of Alabama at Birmingham

Editor, Evaluation Review

V: 205.934.6776
F: 815.550.1470

"The Author of all things watches over me," Mattie concludes, "and I have a good horse"
True Grit

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Lauren Beresford
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2012 10:09 AM
To: Statalist
Subject: st: ldecomp with weights and mi estimate

Dear Statalisters,

I am trying to use ldecomp to decompose direct and indirect effects on a mi svyset dataset. The syntax for ldecomp indicates I can use pweights (see  http://www.maartenbuis.nl/publications/ldecomp.pdf page 11), but I get error messages when I try to run the command with the weight options.  The command runs without the weight options.

mi estimate, cmdok: ldecomp mgr [pweight=wtsurvy], direct(female) indirect(hrswk) nobootstrap   macro e(cmd) is not setmatrix e(V) is not set

Am I doing something wrong, or is just not possible to use both weights and mi estimate with ldecomp?

Syntax:
ldecomp depvar [control_var1 [...]] [if] [in] [weight], direct(varname)               indirect(varlist) [at(control_var1 # [; control_var2 #] [...]) obspr               predpr predodds or rindirect normal range(# #) nip(#) interactions               nolegend nodecomp nobootstrap bootstrap_options]

Kind regards,Lauren Beresford
Doctoral CandidateUC Berkeley, Sociology