st: Mediation Analysis with "mi svyset" data

From   Lauren Beresford <[email protected]>
To   Statalist <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Mediation Analysis with "mi svyset" data
Date   Wed, 14 Mar 2012 12:30:46 +0000

Hello Statalisters,
I want to do a mediation analysis using data with a complex survey design where I have imputed variables with missing data. I have two dependent variables - one is a count and the other is binary.  The independent variable of interest is binary and the mediator variables are continuous.  I am wondering if any of the mediation programs in Stata support mi estimation with complex survey designs (i.e. mi estimate:svy:)?
Here are some packages that I have come across, but it is unclear to me if I can use mi estimate:svy with these commands:
sgmediation - for continuous variables but has an option for prefix where you can include "mi estimate:svy:"
medeff - supports logit models and pweightshttp://scholar.harvard.edu/dtingley/files/mediationstata_1.pdf

binary_mediation - binary mediation analysishttp://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/stata/faq/binary_mediation.htm

Any help is much appreciated.
Kind regards,Lauren Beresford
Doctoral CandidateUC Berkeley, Sociology