Re: st: RE: margeff: how can I save coefficient vector and std-err.?

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: margeff: how can I save coefficient vector and std-err.?
Date   Tue, 6 Mar 2012 08:34:43 +0000

Using Nabble to interact with Statalist is your choice, but it's best
not to assume that everyone else wants to work that way. In this case
the thread referred to was in 2009 and is unlikely to be vivid in
anyone's memory. Better far to give some context. Also -margeff- is a
user-written command, and you are asked to explain where it comes
from.

Nick