RE: st: qnorm

From   amir gahremanpour <[email protected]>
To   statalist <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: qnorm
Date   Mon, 5 Mar 2012 10:14:58 -0600

Nick and Maarten,

Thank you all so much for your compelling answers and explanations. I am glad I decided to bring these questions about normality and qnorm to this website. I always learn alot here, I like to call it  "stata-free university" !

best regards

Amir