Re: st: RE: SPSS to Stata - Variable with 14 digits not transformed correctly

From   Julian Emmler <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: SPSS to Stata - Variable with 14 digits not transformed correctly
Date   Fri, 2 Mar 2012 17:27:05 +0100

Thanks for the response Nick, that's what I expected. Does anyone know
a procedure to transfer the data to Stata correctly?