Re: Again the requrest: SIMULATION TO INTERPRET AND PRESENT LOGIT RESULTS without formatting - hopefully looks better

From   "Alexander M. Jais" <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: Again the requrest: SIMULATION TO INTERPRET AND PRESENT LOGIT RESULTS without formatting - hopefully looks better
Date   Thu, 01 Mar 2012 16:02:19 +0100

Hi David,

Thank you for your email. Can you give me an advice how I cloud start to get the do-file running?

Kind regards
Alex