Re: st: matrix in mata

From   Christophe Kolodziejczyk <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: matrix in mata
Date   Fri, 27 Jan 2012 15:16:20 +0100

Can you show us a log file where we can see the matrices Z,Y and X? I
cannot see anything wrong in your code, so I guess it has something to
do with the matrices themselves

Christophe