Re: st: Re: xtmixed with repeated measurements at each time point

From   Ricardo Ovaldia <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Re: xtmixed with repeated measurements at each time point
Date   Fri, 27 Jan 2012 03:33:00 -0800 (PST)

Thank you Joseph. I really appreciate the thoroughness of your answer.

Ricardo

Ricardo Ovaldia, MS
Statistician
Oklahoma City, OK