Re: st: Error when estimating full model in -cmp-

From   Jennifer M Keister <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Error when estimating full model in -cmp-
Date   Thu, 26 Jan 2012 16:42:22 +0000

Many thanks for both of these suggestions,

I've now tried both, and it seems neither solved the problem.

1. I tried -adoupdate cmp, update- which looks like it removed older versions of an unrelated package from my system, and then informed me:
Checking status of specified packages...
   [43] cmp at http://fmwww.bc.edu/repec/bocode/c:
        installed package is up to date
(no packages require updating)

I then tried re-running the original code, anyway, and got the same error I was getting before.

2. As that didn't work, I then tried the corrected command:
do "~/Library/Application_Support/Stata/ado/stbplus/c/cmp.mata"

which met with the same error that I got before, saying that Stata could not find the specified file:
file /Users/jenniferkeister2/Library/Application_Support/Stata/ado/stbplus/c/cmp.mata not found
r(601);

Any thoughts on either? If it helps, I am using Stata/IC 11.1 for Mac (64-bit Intel).

Best,
Jen Keister
Postdoctoral Research Fellow
Belfer Center for Science and International Affairs