Re: st: dual help files

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: dual help files
Date   Thu, 26 Jan 2012 14:52:51 +0000

This seems only minutely different from just opening two help windows
one after the other.

But effectively simultaneous opening is also programmable. With e.g.

program myhelp
        help `1'
        help `2'
end

myhelp regress correlate

and that can be generalised to open as many help (viewer) windows as
there are arguments.

Your proposal, even if accepted by StataCorp, would still put the onus
on somebody to clone existing help files under an extension.

Nick