Re: st: ice error

From   fernando andrade <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: ice error
Date   Tue, 24 Jan 2012 09:51:56 -0500

Dear Antonis,
I apologize, i am not a frequent user in stata list, i did not know i
needed to explain where the ado comes from.
thank you very much for your suggestions,  i also thought of the
stepwise initially but then I thought that ice would take care of the
logic in the selection process. It seems it does not.
Now i am running without the sptewise and no problems so far.
best regards,
Fernando