Re: st: Treatreg in the Svy context: no test for rho?

Subject   Re: st: Treatreg in the Svy context: no test for rho?
Date   Thu, 19 Jan 2012 11:31:14 -0500

You'd have to get the estimates out of the (semi-technical) results
that are actually produced by -treatreg-. You'd have to figure out the
parameter names (type -matrix list e(b)- to find out), then construct
(Wald-type) tests for the specific parameter values in the metric in
which they were estimated. In all likelihood, it will boil down to
something like

test [athrho]_cons == 0