st: Timberlake Consultants Stata Training Schedule for 2012

From   Aiste Luksyte <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Timberlake Consultants Stata Training Schedule for 2012
Date   Tue, 17 Jan 2012 12:07:28 +0000

Dear Statalist Users,

Timberlake Consultants would like to take this opportunity to invite you to attend one of our Stata Courses.