Re: st: RE: quick question about -concord-

From   Ricardo Ovaldia <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: quick question about -concord-
Date   Fri, 13 Jan 2012 11:07:18 -0800 (PST)

Thank you Nick, and I am sorry that I did not give you and Dr. Steichen credit for this very nice program.

Regards,
Ricardo

Ricardo Ovaldia, MS
Statistician