RE: st: stcox in case the ph-assumption is rejected

From   Cameron McIntosh <[email protected]>
To   STATA LIST <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: stcox in case the ph-assumption is rejected
Date   Sun, 8 Jan 2012 15:58:47 -0500

Yuval,
Lambert, P.C., & Royston, P. (2009). Further development of flexible parametric models for survival analysis. The Stata Journal, 9(2), 265–290.http://www.pauldickman.com/cancerepi/handouts/handouts_survival/Lambert2009.pdf

Cam