Re: st: Meta analysis in single group,

From   David Hoaglin <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Meta analysis in single group,
Date   Thu, 5 Jan 2012 09:45:48 -0500

What should he do about the possibility of substantial bias when
estimated variances are used in inverse-variance weighting and the
DerSimonian-Laird method?

David Hoaglin