RE: st: Margins command after Cox regression

From   Tim Evans <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Margins command after Cox regression
Date   Wed, 4 Jan 2012 09:34:45 +0000

Hi,

I seem to have deleted Maarten's response to this query and all reference to the original query. Does anyone still have it (along with the original problem) as I'm interested and cant see it online yet.

Best wishes

Tim

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Weichle, Thomas
Sent: 03 January 2012 15:25
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: st: Margins command after Cox regression

This is a similar issue to what I proposed on Wed, 22 Jun 2011 10:18:10
-0500 titled "margins command after stcox to predict adjusted survival
function".  http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2011-06/msg00980.html

I never received a response to my question on Statalist.  In retrospect,
however, I believe that Maarten's response to your question applies to
both of our queries.  Thanks, Maarten.

Tom Weichle
Math Statistician
VA Information Resource Center (VIReC)
Hines VA Hospital, Bldg 18, 202E
708-202-8387 ext. 24261

_DISCLAIMER:
This email and any attachments hereto contains proprietary information, some or all of which may be confidential or legally privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s) only. If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail and you are not the intended recipient(s), please notify the author by replying to this e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print, or rely on this e-mail or any attachments, as this may be unlawful.