Re: st: Pesaran CD Test - The panel is highly unbalanced

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Pesaran CD Test - The panel is highly unbalanced
Date   Mon, 2 Jan 2012 01:37:01 +0000

Your claim of balance is contradicted by your own results which show
varying group sizes and a number of observations much less than your N
multiplied by your T.

You refer to user-written -xtcd- and -xtcsd- without explaining that
they are user-written or where they come from.

The authors of these programs are not necessarily Statalist members,
so if you do not get a more detailed answer, you may need to contact
the authors directly for support.

The last error message indicating that Stata can't find -sqrt()- will
be a side-effect of some other problem. Stata does have a -sqrt()-
function; the problem evidently lies in how it is called within one of
the programs you are using, but I can't say more on how that arises.

Please read the Statalist FAQ for advice on how to post questions.

Nick