Re: st: stata commands and function

From   "Shittu, Aminu" <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: stata commands and function
Date   Sat, 31 Dec 2011 02:57:10 -0800 (PST)

Hi Monib,

What of http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/seminars/#stata? Movies are also available there.

Aminu.

Aminu Shittu, DVM (Sokoto), PgCert-IAH (Edinburgh), MSc-CIDA (London),
PhD Student,
Liverpool University Climate and Infectious Diseases of Animals (LUCINDA) Research Group,
Department of Epidemiology and Population Health,
Institute of Infection and Global Health, University of Liverpool,
Leahurst Campus, Chester High Road, Neston, Cheshire CH64 7TE,
UNITED KINGDOM.
Mobile: +44(0)7990 689 961
http://www.liv.ac.uk/lucinda

________________________________
From: Dr. Monib <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, December 31, 2011 10:41:30 AM
Subject: st: stata commands and function

Dear STATA Users,

I like to use stata but i don't have much experiences to use it, i can
just perform some basic functions and commands, so what i need from
you is that,
1. can you please let me know if there will be a training on STATA in
pakistan or india next months.
2. will online training be helpful for me, if yes, can someone send me
a link for this,
3. can you please send me some documents about stata or some STATA
functions and commands and its usage.

Thanks

Monib
*