Re: st: Problem when importing a file

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Problem when importing a file
Date   Thu, 22 Dec 2011 01:02:20 +0000

You can fix the first line by giving 5 names not 4. It looks as if
there is a blank second line. Delete it. Do both of these things in
any decent text editor.

You can -drop- any variable (which you are calling a column) once you
have the data in Stata. That's the least of your problems.

As for the rest, there are "some end of line issues". I think you need
to say what they are.

Nick