Re: st: Using a Tobit regression with the Heckman correction

From   "J. Boreham" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Using a Tobit regression with the Heckman correction
Date   20 Dec 2011 19:19:10 +0000

Thanks again for your help, that does appear to be what I'm after. However, when I use it, I get the error message:

"could not calculate numerical derivatives
discontinuous region with missing values encountered"

The code I used was:

********
craggit fee age agesq curr_app curr_goal_d curr_goal_m curr_goal_f,
second(transferred age agesq curr_app curr_goal_d curr_goal_m curr_goal_f
********

Do you have any idea what may have caused this error?

Thanks again for your help,

John