st: standard errors after xtmixed, predit.., fitted

From   Jennyfer Wolf <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: standard errors after xtmixed, predit.., fitted
Date   Fri, 16 Dec 2011 17:34:04 +0100

Dear Statalist,

sorry for asking the question again, but we are a bit desperate so it
would be great if anybody has a solution for my question:

Is it possible to get standard errors for the fitted values of a
multilevel-model (three levels, random slope and intercept) after

xtmixed dep_var indep_var || region1: || region2: || country :year_cat
predict var, fitted

?

We would like to present the estimated values with a confidence interval?
If it is not possible to get the standard errors for the predicted
values from Stata, is it possible to calculate these values from the
Standard Errors from the individual estimates?

Thank you very very much.
With kind regards,
Jennyfer