RE: st: Estimate endogenous fractional response variable

From   Cameron McIntosh <[email protected]>
To   STATA LIST <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Estimate endogenous fractional response variable
Date   Wed, 7 Dec 2011 17:50:52 -0500

Andreas,
You should have a look at:

Wooldridge, J.M. (2011). Fractional Response Models with Endogenous Explanatory Variables and Heterogeneity.http://www.stata.com/meeting/chicago11/materials/chi11_wooldridge.pdf

Nam, S. (December 6, 2011). Multiple Fractional Response Variables with Continuous Endogenous Explanatory Variables.https://www.msu.edu/~namsu/Nam_jmp.pdf

Nguyen, H.B. (2010). Estimating a Fractional Response Model with a count endogenous regressor and an application to female labor supply. In W. Greene & R.C. Hill (Eds.), Maximum Simulated Likelihood Methods and Applications (Advances in Econometrics, Volume 26, pp. 253-298). Emerald Group Publishing Limited.
Nguyen, H.B., & Nguyen, M.C. (October 2, 2010). FRCOUNT: Stata module to estimate fractional response model under the presence of count endogeneity and unobservable heterogeneity.http://ideas.repec.org/c/boc/bocode/s457183.html

Cam