RE: st: logistic regression complex samples

From   "Scholes, Shaun" <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: logistic regression complex samples
Date   Wed, 7 Dec 2011 19:24:52 +0000

Hi, I have been playing around with this and I was wondering whether one possibility was that Stata would still give the message below if there was only one observation in a strata?

Note: missing standard errors because of stratum with single sampling unit

Just a thought! And perhaps Antonio could check this using (Stata SE 11.1):

svydes,single

Shaun

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Stas Kolenikov
Sent: 07 December 2011 17:19
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: st: logistic regression complex samples

Antonio,

it would help if you mentioned the version of Stata that you are using. By default, Stata would use observations as PSUs (and the output of -svyset- would state that -- again, it would help if you included the output of both commands). You can also achieve the effect of specifying observations as PSUs via -svyset _n ...-.