Re: st: Calculating margins after biprobit

From   Tirthankar Chakravarty <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Calculating margins after biprobit
Date   Tue, 6 Dec 2011 10:39:32 -0800

I corrected you based on what you sent to the list. As in the example
I sent, you need to enter your model in Stata with the included
exogenous variables in the main/"second stage" regression and all
exogenous variables in the "first stage" regression.

Tirthankar Chakravarty